Any chance you can put a hold on the 23rd to 25th for a couple of weeks? Those Guys are meeting on June 25th and will lock down the date that night.
If anyone inquires about those dates until then, let me know? Is that possible?
Deposit received July 28th, 2017
On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 2:43 PM, Erick Casselman <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Bernie Pastorin Jr.